Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Recover My Files Professional 5.2 Full


Recover My Files Professional 5.2. Recover My Files is able to save and restore your data lost due to accidental deletion, formatted or damaged storage devices. Recover My Files Professional lightweight enough to be used in almost any kind of operating system until the first version of the latest operating system from , and in addition, this software is able to recover the data on mac format (HFS or HFS +).

Benefits:Recover deleted emailRecover deleted documentsRecover deleted archivesDigital Photo recoveryRecover deleted music and Ftures:Branch plate viewCrte sCustomize layoutFAT (Ex,12,16,32,64)Hex viewHFS, HFS+ (MAC) valid for 2 PCsNTFS (3,4,5)Preview and galleryRAID recoveryRecover drivesRecover filesSave filesScan sText viewScreenshots:

Requirements: 2000/XP/Vista/7/8Download here:
Davvas:Recover My Files Professional 5.2 Full UploadINC:Recover My Files Professional 5.2 Full
Pass: www.masterkrtif.com

No comments:

Post a Comment